Re: Authorization

Yes, there are different security "levels" that you can set in general to
tell the server how to deal with your account, and this becoming easy to
you will rely on making some more progress on a fully featured module
beyond the basic module included.

The module also has control to let the user have a finer graned detail
over individual users recieving information/status updates, the server
security levels are just the "defaults" for your account :)

There are due to be some changes in this area though, based on feedback
and after it's actually being used by groups of people.

Jer