Re: [[JDEV] Thoughts on user@server.com name addressing]

Yeah, that was another idea that I was toying with today while working on
some client layout.  I even drew a little diagram of a simple chain of
what the client would have to do, and what the server would have to do for
figuring out someones, real address from a repository.  I also agree
that's it's probably best, to just test the current system.  Why change
everything, when there is a doable system in place.

--Thomas Muldowney