Re: [JDEV] Re: Screenshots for Central Design

Well, since you seem to really be getting into the look thing...
Have you checked out the JFC/Swing Java UI stuff?

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ui/swingStart/swingIntro.html

Follow this for a quick tour of the widgets:
 A Visual Index to the Swing Components
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ui/swingComponents/components.html

Probably the coolest thing is the pluggable look and feel. Switch on the fly
between "Metal", Windows, Motif, MacOS...

If you need to see them in action, download JFC 1.1 (or Java 2/JDK1.2) and run
the swing demos. SwingSet and Metalworks.