[JDEV] Win32 server executables available for testing

The latest snapshot compiles cleanly under Windows with Cygwin B20, and
I've posted a sample compiled set of servers for testing:

http://jabber.org/download/jabber_win32_servertest.zip

It starts up a JabberBox and the Jabber transport on your local system,
which you can then connect to with the test windows client or a command
line client from a unix system.  The command line client wasn't working
quite right after I compiled it so I didn't include it.

Let me know if there are any questions/problems.

Jer