Re: [JDEV] Update and Jabber<->AIM transport info

libfaim is soon going to be split apart seperately from gtkfaim.  After
the split is complete, I would be happy to start making what you have
working, work with libfaim.  Unless you really like the current status of
it.  libfaim is in regular c and is highly portable, and it tends to run
really fast.  I could also write the transport using libfaim, just to see
what kind of speed it is able to achieve compared to the curent status of
the transport.

If CVS is decdided to be setup, would there be branches for all the
different clients?  I've started work on a gnome client, but I don't want
to step on peoples toes if work has already been done on it.

--Thomas Muldowney