Re: [JDEV] mac client/C xml parsing

>does anybody know...is/are there a/any C++ library for parsing XML?  i
>confess i havn't done any looking... but if anyone knows of a good one,
>please point me that way. :)
I'm also doing a mac client. I've compiled expat under codewarrior (4.0)
and I can put the project files on my web page if you'd like. Expat's
very nice. I also mucked with Clark's example.c so it prints out all the
info you'd need to do a client.

I know a fair amount about programming macs and have been doing so for a
few years. I've got the structure for my client all laid out, just need
to start coding.

Dylan Adams