Re: [JDEV] Java clients

Put me on the list as another Java person.
Also, very pro-swing.

Probably by the end of the weekend I'll have my 'got java?' area working,
and it'll encourage people to get Swing in their browsers :-) !

Jon A. Cruz
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/

For 'got java?'
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/jon.htm#links