[JDEV] [Web Site 1.0]

#### Structure

Two sides of the site, one for the "Public" and one for the "Developers"

#### Public

Public site has two mostly separate sections, one for normal users and one
for server operators.

Users side contains list of stable clients(links, download, os/features).
General overview, introduction, and getting started guide available.
Special page "Invite your ISP to try Jabber" w/ link to special ISP only
page and simple ISP only server.

Server operators side has stable server releases and documentation for
that release. Also, has server operation overview, introduction, setup
guide.  Special area for using a *.public.jabber.org DNS name if you don't
have one available for your server.

Special dynamic site/area similar to shoutcast.com where all Jabber
servers are listed, with searching by location, allow public
registrations, type, link, etc.

#### Developers

	Structure:
		Docs:
			Overview
			Code/CVS guidelines
			Extending Jabber
				Writing Clients
				Writing Transports
				Writing Modules
		Main Distro (JabberBox, Jabber Transport, Client Lib, CLI Clients)
			Download/CVS
			Snapshots
			TODO
			CHANGELOG
			Bug List/Reporting
			Special API's
				Module
				Client Lib
		Protocol
			JabberBox/Transports
			Jabber Transport/Clients
		Developers
			Team
			Mailing List/Archive
			Developer List/Registration
		Contrib/Links
			Clients
			Transports
			Modules
			Misc

In the Developers area, what I'm thinking of for the "Developer
List/Registration" section is a public list of everyone who's helping out
in any way, and it can allow a developer to register with a(yet another)
username/password and log in to maintain their entry in the Contrib/Links
section if they have one, as well as enter/track bugs.

I'm also trying to draw a clear line between the special API's for the
main distro(in the modules and client lib) and the official public
protocol specs.  Jabber is the protocol, not the distro/code available,
anyone can write the code, we're just providing a base implementation.

#### Design

The HTML/Layout nees some help, and any CSS wizzards are welcome to
contribute a few new stylesheets.  As we draw closer to a full public
release, I'm hoping someone will do a professional clean nice looking site
for normal users.