[JDEV] Followup

I'm hoping we can spurr some good discussion on some of these, feel free
to voice your opinion now before we get too much of it locked in code!

I'll try to follow the discussions as closely as possible, but while this
happens, I'll be playing with expat and trying to get a good feel for how
to integrate it.

I have no doubt in my mind that Jabber has the potential to become the
de-facto standard for instant messaging, my only problem is that I want
this "tomorrow" :)

Thanks,

Jer