RE: [JDEV] [Code/CVS 1.0]

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Jon Wight wrote:

> This is of interest to me. I'm sooooo not an expert on XML but how are you
> going to partially form a XML document from transaction between client and
> server? Doesn't XML require a whole document to work? (Am I missing
> something obvious here?)

One key point to remember is that Jabber sends multiple XML "documents"
over one network connection.  Each message from the server to the client
or from thet client to the server is a complete XML document.

One network connection, many many many XML documents :-)

Quetzalcoatl Bradley
qbradley@csc.uvic.ca