RE: [JDEV] Well-formed XML.(Correction)

	A quick correction to something I wrote earlier..  I MEANT if the
transactions would look like this:

 <?xml version="1.0"?>
 <jabber type="client" version="Name/OS version/version"
 protocol="19990101">
 <login>
 	<user>jeremie</user>
 	<pass>Ph0niks</pass>
 	<name>jabalot</name>
 </login>
 </jabber>
 <?xml version="1.0"?>
 <jabber type="client" version="Name/OS version/version"
 protocol="19990101">
 <status>
 	<say type='online'>This is my status</say>
 	<priority>10</priority>
 	<icon>normal</icon>
 </status>
 </jabber>

(Notice the xml version declerations multiple times..)  If you are going to
transaction based XML, adding the xml version statment at the start of each
XML transaction would allow for a greater flexibility in what XML parser to
use, as many use this as part of validation..