[JDEV] Progress, CVS and Expat

I'm finally making some progress again, and just checked in Expat and some
glue code for it.  Tonight I'll be updating the code in jabberbox to use
expat and testing it out fully.

I've setup CVS to post checkins to a mailing list, if you're interested in
watching patches being checked into CVS, OR you're interested in *using*
the cvs repository for your code at some point(just ask), feel free to
join: