Re: [JDEV] WinClient

As soon as Jeremie reports that the _new_ protocol is working, I will
rebuild the source on olaf.nick.org, and a public Jabber server will be
available for any client testing. Currently the jabber server doesn't
require actual authentication, so putting anything as the username and
password will work.

We need feedback! We gotta hammer on this thing in order to spot
deficiencies and bugs.. :)

Nick