RE: [JDEV] New to project

	I haven't myself looked at the snaps recently, but the core code in and of
itself has been going thru a drastic change as we move (HAVE moved) to a new
XML parser called expat.

	On another note, could you post exactly what errors you got just in case it
is something not related to this?  I'm guessing it has to do with one of the
expat include files myself..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service