RE: [JDEV] Win32 Client

	Alrighty..  A couple questions..

	First would be how far along is your current client code wise?  Are the
protocols hard coded, or have you done some work on having them centralized
as resources or something..  I also am working on reworking my windows
client, mostly just getting the backend stuff sturdy so it can take a
beating.  Can you send me what you have now so I can take a look at it?

	Also, if you manage to get Visual Studio working under Wine, PLEASE let me
know..  I haven't tried becouse I figured it'd either be painfully slow or
virtually impossible..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service