[JDEV] (nt) Virtual Machine under Linux

Supposedly people are having pretty good success with the vmware beta
under Linux. It makes a virtual machine for Windows (or any other OS from
what I understand). Slashdot posted the announcement for the vmware beta
for Linux yesterday.

Sorry for the off topic post here, just thought ya'll might be interested
in case WINE doesn't work out.

Eliot Landrum
elandrum@bigfoot.com