[JDEV] jabber.transport dropping connection..

	I noticed that when an XML processing error occurs, jabber.transport
promptly drops connection..  I'm wondering if this is how it should be
handled, versus perhaps creating a new entry in our little protocol scheme.

<error>
  <type>Parse</type>
  <description>There was an error parsing your XML</description>
  <severity>Fatal</severity>
</error>

	This would also allow for other errors that need to be passed back to the
client to be, such as user login errors:

<error>
  <type>Authentication<type>
  <description>Invalid User ID/Password</description>
  <severity>Mild</severity>
</error>

	Comments?  Suggestions?

--