Re: [JDEV] Protocl proposal "priority bit"

This is definately a possibility(and was originally something SMTP was
supposed to do but it never came through).  What's cool, is that with the
way the Jabber transport/server currently works, this is completly up to
the module, so it can be controlled externally to the server.

Fun fun!

Jer