Re: [JDEV] Win32 Client Executable?

I'm thinking maybe we should include the executable for a Win32 client in
the CVS repository, until we have a dedicated ftp site for binaries.
Whereas C compilers for UNIX are easy to find, the same does not apply for
Win32. I would like to try out the client the next time I come across a
box, but I surely am not going to obtain Visual C to do it.. :)

Nick