[JDEV] Announcing: Jabber.org 2!

I've been busy the last few days and made a good deal of changes at
http://jabber.org/ that I invite everyone to check out.

I'm trying to create a seamless development "portal" (I know that word is
PHB marketing term, but it works well in this case) for all efforts
related to Jabber.

Notable items:
 <o> Reorganized structure
 <o> Updated Documentation(just started, much more coming)
 <o> Splash page self-adapts to your actions
 <o> Dynamic DB driven environment
 <o> Continually updated developer news page
 <o> Developer membership system
 <o> Project registration and management
 <o> Always current information

There are a ton of great new things on the site, mostly in relation to
developer registration and project management.  I think I have most of the
bugs worked out, so give me a holler if you get any 404s or errors!

I *urge* you to register as a Developer and associate yourself with any
projects you might want to participate in or just be associated with.  If
you are working on a project related to Jabber that isn't listed, please
feel free to add it!

Thank you,

Jer