[JDEV] Yet more needs for changes..

	Ok, here's what I've come across using the common lib files..  Here they
go..

1) *BIG ONE*

	Currently, there are two declares in #common.h:

jmp_buf _jabberlib_ioenv;
int _jabberlib_dbg;

	These need to be moved into a file SOMEWHERE and marked as extern in the
include file..  Everythings FINE untill you need to compile MULTIPLE files
that include #common.h, at which point the link will belch and moan about
multiple defs of them in multiple files..

2) Can we PPPWWWEEEEAASSEE change the DBUG macro to point to a function or
something?  printf's aren't going to do much in ANY sort of way in a
graphical envirnment, like KJabber, cabbar, Win32 are..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service