[JDEV] More questions (I won't put three dots, I WON'T, I WOOONN'T)

1) Are george@jabber.server.org and george@jabber2.server.org
    the same person? If they are the same person, then what will
    you do if something like 27216346@ICQ and 27216346@jabber.server.org
    appears. If you will say that there won't be any loginnames starting with numbers,
    then how would you guarantee that AIM, or otherthings (:-) won't accept
    registering if there is jenny@jabber.server.org on Jabber and the user
    trying to register a loginname called jenny?
        (Simply say 'NO' to the first question, so you'll not have to answer all of this ;) )

    I couldn't find any more questions now, but I'll send if I find any.