Re: [JDEV] Perl Transport, more data on segfault parties..

> 	Hey, what's the status of Jabberbox itself as far as inter-transport
> routing?  I startedup the perl test transport, and sent a message from my
> client to foo@perl, and it never got out to the perl transport.  It doesn't
> even look like it got to jabberbox from jabber.transport.

Well, they were getting there, just not quite correctly.  I fixed it now
and messages to user@foo will be sent to the transport, and @perl will hit
the test perl transport if you have it running.

I need to take a second look at some of the external-data code, at how it
identifies the local user in either a <from> or something else... more
later...

> 	Also, during a gdb of the core dump upon disconnection, it looks like it's
> dumping on the call to strdup on line 184 of lib_status.c.  It's this:
>
> s->status_ext = strdup(ext);
>
> 	Take it away, guys.. ;-P

That was another bug that I fixed, but only a characteristic of the larger
nasty memory bug I zapped.

Let me know if you find any more nasties, fun for me :)

Jer