[JDEV] Transport Communication..

	I've got a silly question..

	Why are transports communicating with jabberbox the way they are?  Why not
make the transport<->jabberbox protocol more like the client<->transport
prototol, but use <jabberbox> instead of <jabber>??

	I've been messing with the perl XML::Parser module, and in order to parse
messages, I need to basically catch the Char data within the default handler
becouse it's within the <![CDATA[ thingy (Highly technical term, isn't
it..).  Why do it this way?

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service