[JDEV] AIM Connection Limits Looked Over

Well I tested up to 10 users from my IP then talked with another guy that
says his whole office goes through one IP to AIM and they have no problems
what so ever.  I also tested the connection speeds and it seems to only be
limited to the Screenname at a rate of about 15/hour then you have to
chill out for a while before it lets you start up again.  Not sure how
long you have to wait, I went to sleep during that period.  Going to have
company this weekend, but when I get the chance I'll begin to write a
prototype AIM transport using a single connection to the aim server for
each user that persists throughout their online connection to the jabber
server.

--Thomas Muldowney