Re: [JDEV] Again: renaming JabberBox

You might want to be careful with that...Kingston has a line of Ethernet
cards called the EtheRX...so I'm not sure if we'd be in trouble of
trademark issues or not...

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay       "A commune is where people join
					together to share their lack of
					wealth."