Re: [JDEV] 0.6 release..

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Thomas Charron wrote:
> 	If it shows up on slashdot to much, aka, every release, people will look at
> it what we hit 1.0 at say.. 'Oh, I looked at that thing a while ago,it
> didn;t support x or y or z.  Peice of junk..'..
>
> 	See my point?
you're right. ;) but it's a paradox. without people, the code is hard to
debug, few patches received, and too little new ideas/comments. with
people, when they don't like a release, some of them just throw the whole
project out the window, and they tell this all people around them.

bye,
 disqk

MICROS~1 is not the answer.
MICROS~1 is the question.