RE: [JDEV] misc protocol discussion

	I would like that veryveryvery much..  It goes along with giving a 'type'
to the status tag...

	Will we also support type="away" and type="offline"?

	Speaking of which, could you spend a few minutes and document valid values
for each of the message and status tags?  I KNOW we can extend upon them,
but I'm talking the standardly accepted ones..