Re: [JDEV] Online notification?

> I haven't been getting this in my experimentation with 0.6. What are the
> conditions that this happens under?

Two things... the client that just came online has to send it, and
secondly, the recipient must be on the client's roster.  As soon as the
server receives a type="online" packet it forwards it to all of the users
on the roster and to any of the user's own sessions.

Let me know if you find an instance where you think it should be sent and
isn't, there might be a problem with the algorythm yet.

Jer