Re: [JDEV] Clients (was: Protocol bits and discussion)

> I thought there was a MacOS client on its way.

There were a few individuals initially that wanted to start working on
one, but I haven't heard any news lately... anyone wanting to do this feel
free to jump in!

> And where's the BeOS client?

The BeOS client will most likely be Gimmick, see http://www.gimmick.org/

Also, of interest, a Mozilla client is in the works, anyone that is handy
with C++ let me know, I've figured out how to integrate a Jabber client
but am having problems understanding some of the C++isms in the Mozilla
code :)

Jer