Re: [JDEV] Re: (No Subject)

>   Ehh..  KINDA what I meant..  What I mean is a way for the transport to
> prompt and say 'This is what I need'.  Hence, the forms interface.
> [zip-it]

Ahh... yes, I also first looked at solving it with HTML forms :)

To solve the last piece with the info/query proposal, consider this,
queries can be sent directly to the client.  That in itself can be very
powerful, so you can query a running connected client for anything, the
transport could send a query for a nickname or anything else, or a client
could query another client, or a special client might be a temp gauge that
can be queried for the live temp.

The biggest part of the info/query proposal that has to be worked out yet
is the pre-defined queries for servers and transports that they need to
respond to, like help-url, new registrations, user searching, user info
lookup, etc... We can start on those after 0.7.

Jer