Re: [JDEV] artwork/UI

DO NOT USE AIM LOGOS.  They will get their undergarments in a not =)  I
have experienced this personally and talked to others who have
experienced it.  That's just my word to the wise.  Drawing our own icons
and logos is by far the best option.  Unfortunately they really should
have very little simblance to the original icons or else people start
going crazy.  It's a sad sad world we live in that we can't support
these other products in such a way, but it's the truth.  As for a link
to button jabber has always made me think of the twizzlers mouth.
That's my $0.02 on a jabber logo.

--Thomas Muldowney