Re: [JDEV] Big Bad AOL

I'm currently working on reimplementing libfaim to get it reworking.
It's odd that it can discriminate because libfaim uses the protocol
almost to the "T".  I'm going to be working a lot with AIM this weekend,
working on a gnome client and reworking libfaim (especially now, stupid
AOL).  I would be very happy to help work with the AIM group when the
system is restructured to temas.  Later, I'll let you know what I come
up with.

--Thomas "Temas" Muldowney