Re: Hey all

First, sorry about that blank message I just sent you.  I would
love to get started on a GTK/GNOME client.  I would also love to work on
the AIM transport.  I'm strongly suggesting that the actual OSCAR protocol
is used (libfaim, but you shouldn't listen to me, I'm biased since I hack
on that), and not TOC.  TOC, is a mess to work with, and seems to be
partially slower.  Libfaim, is nice and already there, unless someone else
has other ideas.  I'm on AIM usually, sn VryDmbName, if anyone wants to
talk to me.  I'm downloading the windows client right now.  And then I'd
be glad to start working on a client with people.

--Thomas Muldowney