Re: Hey all

The win32 client is mostly just for testing, not really a usable
"interface" although some early revs looked really cool :)

Feel free to play around, there are no set "looks" for gui clients yet, so
if you create one it might work as a model for other platforms.

The one notable thing as a difference with Jabber and other systems that
will affect the GUI, is the fact that each user can have multiple
"sessions", based on nickname for that session, so the gui will need to
have something to display that appropriately, possibly a sudo-tree:

- userID
  o Some Name
  o Work account
  o telnet login