Re: Hey all

I don't see how this could hurt anything, of course, it would be up to the
authors of other GUI clients to copy the interface, but if it looks great
and is usable that will probably happen.

The only problem you might have is that some of the GUI design process is
inevitably based on understanding how the client interacts with the server
at the protocol level, but a general layout/design would be a good place
to start.

Thanks!

Jer