Re: Hey all

Hey Jeremie! I'm one of those that joined because of the /. effect and am
very excited about this project! I'm not a coder, but I wanna help with
graphics, layout, HTML, manuals, help pages, or whatever! First thing I
wanted to ask / suggest is... Although I'm not a programmer, I do have MS's
Visual Basic 4 and was wondering if I could put together a central layout
(NOT code... since I can't do code) that all the other versions could copy.
Of course after I do one design we can certainly add/modify based on
everyones comments. Let me know if you would like me to tackle this and I
can post it up somewhere so everyone can comment/flame/whatever me about
them.

Eliot Landrum
elandrum@bigfoot.com