Re: Java client

Hello!

I was also thinking about development of Java based client. But, if
You say that You already started such a project - than probably i
can help somehow.

I think i will be contribute around 1-2 hours per day for this project.

2ALL
  And what about implementing server software in Java? Can it be useful?

PS
  sorry for my not so brilliant english

On 05-Jan-99 William A Stubbs wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Edwin Woudt wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> This is just a great concept!
>>
>> I just subscribed and because no archives are available I have to ask:
>> did anybody start on a Java client? I think I have some time next
>> weekend to hack something working together...
>>

> I've made a small start on one, when i get it into a somewhat respectable
> state I'll post again.
>
> Cheers,
> William

/AAV                                 05-Jan-99 13:49:58
Aleksey Aristov == aav@tangram.spb.ru == +7-812-5166980