[JDEV] Re: AIM

I don't know the details of AIM, but I'm guessing that the server depends
on the source port for communications to the host, and there are lots of
source ports available...

If it was host based only, then AIM would be almost impossible to ever run
through a firewall, gateway, or masquerading box... I really doubt this is
the situation, but I might be wrong.

Jer