Re: [JDEV] Re: AIM

Yeah, you can run AIM through a firewall, I run it through a firewall at
work. Downside is that if it's idle for too long it disconnects, but I
think that is the proxy here at work.

I know that te software doesn't allow one host to use multiple connections.
If you try running the program twice from the same host it doesn't work.
So AIM might not allow it, but then again, that could just be a software
thing, not a network thing... *shrug*

-Adam