Re: Learning XML (was Re: [JDEV] Minor 'bug'let ?)

On Wed, Jan 06, 1999 at 02:10:41PM -0500, dka13 wrote:
> I'd recommend http://www.w3.org/XML/. It's got the current W3
> recommendation and a fist full of good links.
> Another good site is http://www.xml.com.

Thanks!  I popped over to xml.com a few days ago and got lost in all the
text.  That site needs some serious editing.  Good info, though.

I'll see about finding book recommendations on one of those two sites.

--
| (o)(o) Erik Ratcliffe, erik@calderasystems.com | Please send all direct |
|  \oo/   Caldera Systems, Inc.  Orem, Utah USA  |  support requests to   |