Re: [JDEV] Screenshots for Central Design

One of the differences with other IM systems that a Jabber client can take
advantage of, is the fact that Jabber allows users to have multiple
sessions simultaneously, so each of the users in the display might have
another branch underneath them showing their current online sessions...

There's also the possibility of having different named customizable groups
in which users are sorted, you might have "Work" or "Gamers" or "Friends"
etc... and special ones like "Online".

Looking good so far though!

Jer