[JDEV] JDEV: "sessions" clarification please

Do sessions represent one user using more than one client or one user
using one client?

In either case, would the two connections be to two servers or to two
different servers?

If I use two clients to connect to qbradley@some.server.org, one under
nickname "testing" and another under nickname "bogus" and someone sends a
message to "qbradley@some.server.org" then where does the message end up?
bogus or testing?

If just using one client, what is the use of multiple sessions since
everything ends up in the same place anyway?  Or do multiple sessions
always represent different servers!  That might make sense..??

I hope that clarifies my confusion, or..er.. something like that :-)

Quetzalcoatl Bradley
qbradley@csc.uvic.ca