Re: [JDEV] mac client

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Mike Dorman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> any other mac people out there?  i'm planning to get to work on a mac
> client sometime soon when i find some time around all this school stuff (it
> seems that i actually have to do some work out of class now, i don't know
> what's up with that :)

Hello there!  I'm also working on a Mac client.  I don't have anything to
show yet though.  I think it would be great if you wrote one too, the more
the merrier!

> just wondering if there are any others... and if so, if you have any ideas,
> or want to help me. :)

I'm more likely to need your help than vice versa :-) :-)  But feel free
to send me questions to my personal e-mail below about Mac programming
questions.  We can figure it out together.  I had a bit of hair pulling
last night until I found the documentation explaining that the top two
bits of the rowBytes field of a PixMap are used as flags!!  (Obviously,
I'm pretty new to MacOS development)

Good luck!

Quetzalcoatl Bradley
qbradley@csc.uvic.ca