Re: [JDEV] mac client

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 qbradley@csc.UVic.CA wrote:

> Hello there!  I'm also working on a Mac client.  I don't have anything to
> show yet though.  I think it would be great if you wrote one too, the more
> the merrier!

hey, sounds good to me!  i'm learning PowerPlant at the same time here, so
i'm really itching to experiment with some things.

does anybody know...is/are there a/any C++ library for parsing XML?  i
confess i havn't done any looking... but if anyone knows of a good one,
please point me that way. :)

> I'm more likely to need your help than vice versa :-) :-)  But feel free
> to send me questions to my personal e-mail below about Mac programming
> questions.  We can figure it out together.  I had a bit of hair pulling
> last night until I found the documentation explaining that the top two
> bits of the rowBytes field of a PixMap are used as flags!!  (Obviously,
> I'm pretty new to MacOS development)

haha... i'm somewhat new, too, although i'm really getting into
PowerPlant... hopefully i can stay away from the Toolbox for a while. :)

'later,
mike