Re: [JDEV] cabbar screenshots

>  (it's _NOT_ functional yet, it has 0 lines of socket code, 0 lines of
> XML code, 0 lines of save-settings-and-user-list code, and 0xFFFFFF lines
> of gui code :P )

This is GREAT!  I wish I had more time, since the "client library" that
I've designed and not yet written [and will be included in the distro]
will make the rest of your life easier since your client will live on a
*nix system.  Hopefully I can get to it soon, it should be able to take
care of all of the socket and parsing for your client, after it's written
of course :)

Jer