Re: [JDEV] Status Notifications.

I don't have time to answer this in detail, but the way it's currently
done is what you hit on at the bottom.  Since in Jabber your "roster"
lives on the server side, when you change status only the people in your
roster that are also online will recieve your status updates.  Of course,
this will be completly customizable from within a module :)

Actually, things are quite a bit more complex than this and deserving of
their own run-on letter... but I'm all outa breath tonight, so I'll push
this on my FIFO stack and it should happen soon if it doesn't get buried.

Jer