Re: [JDEV] Status Notifications.

What about the case where a client is unpredicatably disconnected (ie
no-carrier, lost route)? Status messages are no longer received from that
client.. So will there be timers on the other clients, or will there be
keepalives involved?

On a security sense, I would feel more comfortable with most of the
communication between my client and the Jabber server.. Otherwise I can
tell the IP address of all of my 'buddies' and boom.. unless there were
plans to have messages be sent directly? I didn't think that was part of
the protocol...

Not that I have a better alternative, yet..

Nick
nkirsch@biznatch.nick.org