Re: [JDEV] CVS and stuff

I'm experienced with CVS and could lend you a hand.

I also noticed in your TODO file under the server directory that you were
wondering how to configure the sources based on OS type.. I would
recommend autoconf/automake, both of which I also have experience with..

You can contact me at nkirsch@biznatch.nick.org.

I'm also an experienced programmer, but I'm still trying to get an
overview about the project before diving in to much.

Nick