Re: [JDEV] Request for Advise - Implementing servers (Jabber/web/ftp/etc)

I have a lot of experience with setting up Linux servers to do multiple
functions. Any questions you may have I would be happy to answer.

On another note, I have a dedicated server on a T1, and would be willing
to put a Jabber mirror or have a test server running there.

You may contact me at nkirsch@biznatch.nick.org.

Nick